Did you know that every year, Barefoot provides scholarship assistance to more than 50% of our campers. That will be approximately $600,000 to 1,250 campers this summer!
And we need your help and others to make this possible! By running and asking just 10 partners to sponsor you, you can send one of these students to Day Camp!
* GOAL: To raise $250, equivalent to 1 day camp scholarship *
What you do:
- Create a personal Razoo fundraising page to track goals and progress (details attached)
- Find 10 friends to donate $25 or…
- 25 friends to donate $10 or…
- Any combination to raise a total of $250.
What you get:
- Race registration reimbursement = free participation for you
Step by Step Instructions for Creating Your Own Fundraising Page on Razoo for the 5K 4 MLK:
Thank you for joining the 2017 5K 4 MLK Team! We are excited to use the Razoo platform as a fundraising tool again this year and trust you’ll find it easy to create your own page by following the instructions below.
- Visit www.razoo.com and Sign Up (top right corner) to create your account. You can sign up through Facebook, Google or a separate email account, as you will see when the window pops up for you. If you have created a Razoo profile in the past, you’ll need to create a new profile and hide the old version.
- Once you have created your account (you’ll see your name in the top right corner of the screen), visit https://www.razoo.com/team/5k-4-Mlk-2017, which is the team’s page. You’ll see the leaderboard with all the different participants, and on the right side of the screen you’ll see a box with a green header that says Join This Team. Click on the Fundraise button in that box.
- A new window will open showing steps to create a page. Click “Ok, got it.” Your fundraising page will now open with all editing options on the left.
- “Title, Goal, Short Story, Duration, Description” are all preset for you. You may personalize this information as you see fit (adding why you are participating or increasing your fundraising goal for example), but please keep the information accurate and consistent with what was provided.
- The only main editing required is the image/video. Here is the mission video link:
- Click SETTINGS. The third step down you will see Checkout Customization. We recommend amounts being $10, $25, and $50. Click Save.
- The fourth step down in SETTINGS you will see Organizer Tips. On the right, click Off.
- At very bottom left of page, click Publish.
- You may continue to explore the social media sharing option or make additional edits, but your page is ready at this point. Click View Your Fundraiser and save your link. This is the link your donors will need to begin making donations.
- Call us with questions. We’re not Razoo tech-support, but if we can’t answer your questions, we’ll get answers. 615-599-9683.
Thanks again for running in support of Barefoot Republic Camp. This team provides an enormous boost to our scholarship program and enables us to send deserving kids to camp. We couldn’t do it without you!